We, at BSiP Alliance, help our clients achieve significant cost savings by providing local representation and assistance. Where we add the most value, however, is the local know-how of how business is conducted and the on-ground representation, which is crucial for establishing strong business relationships.
How we can help
We assist clients who are looking to participate in events & exhibitions, by providing local, fully focused on-ground support. As a local representative, we offer a wholistic support – from event planning and logistical support to post-event follow up and customer liaison.
- Registration and booking of the venue
- Liaison with the event organisers
- Logistical support with the import of any samples, including advice and assistance with all local procedures, certifications and compliance with local laws and regulations
- Staffing support – We can save you the travelling and accommodation expenses for your service personnel by hiring local part-time staff. We ensure sufficient briefing is provided on product knowledge and marketing strategy and we put proper supervision in place to ensure we deliver maximum value to our clients.
- Post-event follow up – We help our clients to follow up with their potential customers and business partners to ensure no opportunity is missed. This includes attending meetings and conferences, answering phone and e-mail enquires, and other ad hoc requests.
Once our clients reach a point where they need a local branch or a representative office, we would either partner with them or help them with the set up of their local operations on their own or with other third party partners.
We help our clients with the import of any products, including advice and assistance with local procedures, certifications and compliance with local laws and regulations.